Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I'm hoping everyones Christmas and new Years went well..

Went for a lovely supper at Daughter #1's..It's always  a wonderful christmas when my family is together ..
Next Year well this year..lol 2016..it's my turn..i so look forward to it..
Pull out all stops on decorating..the village set is displayed...My Grammas dishes come out..so fun.. The kids love Christmas in the country..nothing like it..away from the hustle bustle of the city..

I really lost my Mo-Jo for card making..sold and donated most of my stuff..

I still have about 3 clients that order  but they are mostly for Christmas cards or special Birthdays..
 I want to get back to my quilt making..and if my eyes hold out finish up some cross-stching..

A few Christmas wreathes maybe..a long forgotten craft of mine

well till later...

LOVES YA






No comments: