Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Well another cold day ..for me..i'm frozen..
I ordered yet another pair of special gloves for my hands..if they don't work..well..as i sit here with my hand wrapped in a heating pad..lol..

I do hope to get some Christmas cards going..as i have been getting asked already..the only cards i will/love to do and where i make the most money on..

I never seem to run out of ideas on c'mas cards..and will get busy before it turns too cold..

Have a couple new recipes to try tomorrow..while hubby and bro-inlaw go fishing..brrrr!!!!..lol..

I have a great recipe for s&s cabbage ..if anyone is interested..let me know....till later..and as always>>>

LOVES YA

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

So glad to see you blogging, but sorry to hear you have trouble with your hands, is it arthritis? I'm looking forward to seeing some of your Christmas cards, I can sure use some ideas. Your cards are always AWESOME, your colouring is FABULOUS. I hope the new gloves work. Hubby doesn't like cooked cabbage, so many things men don't like that are good for them. Now the recipes you are trying? are the card recipes or food recipes? happy crafting.