Friday, December 14, 2012

BRRRRRRR!!!!

Wow lots n lots of beautiful white stuff!!..But it sure has been cold..Or i'm just getting older and can't take it like i used to..lol..

Are you all caught up with Christmas yet??
We are going to Daughter #1's this year....Will put our tree up this weekend..hubby has it all picked out here on the property..

Will get my perogies and holubstsi (cabbage rolls) made yet and a few dainties..and that's it.
Shopping is done whew!!

Here are a few more Christmas cards i made as i sold quite a few and had to move my butt making for myself..

Hope i have given you some inspiration..tfl..as always

LOVES YA












                                         

3 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

Gorgeous cards! Hope your holiday is full of wonder!

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Gail!
You sure have been a busy bunny!

Marianne said...

Love your cards Gail! I also love the background on your blog...very pretty! I'm here from the Outlawz and have become a follower of yours. I would like to invite you to visit my blog and become a follower of mine as well.
Marianne
cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca