Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Snowmen 2012

Well here are 5 of the 6 i made for my challenge to myself..lol. Will post more yet..tfl




         I made the BG paper by dabbing different blues onto a tile with distress inks, a little spritz of water, then glimmer mist, stamp the snowflake into the puddle and then stamp onto  cs..dotted some stickles.
Just like true snowflakes no 2 are the same.






               

                                               His scarf and hat are both done with flower-soft.




I hope i have given you some inspiration..

Loves Ya
                                             

9 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Gail I really like them all, I collect snowmen and there's just something about them that always makes me happy. Your last card is my favorite but they are all beautiful.

Hugs, Lori m

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome Snowmen cards for January, alas I have not even started mine but I will. Your cards are always and inspiration.

CuddlyBunny said...

Oy! I've not been 'round for too, too long!

I love the blog design! I'm glad you've left it up long enough for me to see! Very happy jingle holiday!

Also, those holiday CARDS! Wowza! Awesome!

Happy New Year!

Donna said...

Love the snowmen cards Gail! Gorgeous!!!
I love that you used flower soft on the hat and scarf...looks so cozy and warm :)
TFS
Loves ya! donnalee

Heidi said...

Love all of these adorable snowmen cards...maybe it's good luck for sending snow our way! ;)

jonim52 said...

Love all the snowmen. Adorable. I saw your blog listed at outlawz. I just added mine.

Sharron Lynne said...

Totally awesome snowmen. Love the flower soft on the hat and scarf. Love all the colors and how the snowmen are the theme on each card.

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Love the little snowmen!
Just wanted to pop in today and thank you for being one of my blogs followers.
Love, Laura

Darlene Lyons said...

Inspired me, you definitely have! I love the flower soft for the hat! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com