Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!!

Well all the festivities are over for another year..Sure comes and goes fast doesn't.
I love Christmas and wish it would last a little longer..more so i think for the gaity, Christmas carols and the spirit of love, caring, and patience of everyone over the holiday time.

But as individuals we can do this the whole year through. I try and probably that is the only resolution i make and try to keep all year..is to be a better person.

We had a wonderful Christmas..which it always is, when my family is together and safe for another Christmas.
My 2 daughters, 1 son-inlaw, and my 2 gr. Daughters..lots to eat and many lovely gifts.

Now it's back to playing in my craft room..lol.
I have challenged myself to 4 c'mas cards a month..but i have done 6 already..
Each month i will have a different theme..January is snowmen/ladies.
Will you join me??

I got a laptop..my daught. and soninlaw are helping me get it set up..but i just got a router and that again is intimidating me..lolthe older i get the more i shake in my boots and this all new (to me) technologly.

                                                   From My Family

to yours..i hope 2012 brings you good health, happiness and all good things..and as always
Loves Ya


                                 

3 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Happy New Year Gail and congrats on the new laptop. Modern techie things keeps advancing, the computer part doesn't make me run but the newer cell phones leave me in a whirl wind.

Happy New Year, love your holiday photo, you both make a great looking couple. Beautiful Tree! Hugs, Lori m

Donna said...

Happy New Year Gail!!!
All the best to you for 2012!
What a great picture!!

CuddlyBunny said...

Who are those gorgeous people? They belong on a magazine cover!

I hope you're enjoying your laptop! Happy New Year ... three months late!