Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Countdown!!!

Are we ready???..lol..Welll..shopping is done ..except for gift cards..stocking stuffers all done..perogies made.
Turkey and ham bought.
Holubsti to make  and apple pies, buttertarts and a few dainties..oh yes and have to make poppycock..
Village is done and am posting pics..
last batch of cards to get out..whew..hmmm doesn't sound like i'm too ready does it!!!!
Ok on to the pics..there are quite a few so hope you don't get bored..lol..tfl

Loves Ya















                               

6 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Gail I just love your Christmas village, my Mom puts up a large display but this year its to much for her and so I believe she's going to pass it along to me and I'm tickled about it. Hugs, Lori Merry Christmas!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh wow Gail, your village is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas my friend.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi - your Christmas village is absolutely stunning. Beautiful job! I'd love to become a follower of your blog, and would be so happy if you'd stop by my blog and follow me as well. I look forward to having you visit soon.
Blessings,
karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Hi Gail, your Christmas Village is so beautiful!! I am loving all of the sparkly snow. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I wanted to come by to say thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog (stuckonstampin.blogspot.com) the other day. I really appreciated it!! Blessings to you and your family in 2012!

Malin/Majamelon said...

OMG this is amazing!! What an artwork!

Hugs
Malin

Mina said...

oh wow wow wow Gail you village is amazing I bet its even more beautiful irl too...I hope you had a fantastic holiday season and I wish you and your loved ones good health, wealth and happiness for 2012...Happy New Year
Mina xxx