Monday, November 28, 2011

Mellow Monday

The beginning of another week.
Well i need close to 100 c'mas this year!!..I'm  half way there..whew..lol..think i better start earlier yet next year!!.I haven't run out of idea's yet tho..so i guess that's half the battle..
I give a big hand to those of you that work outside the home with young-uns..or stay at home with weeones..

How do you ever manage!!!I did work  when my girl's were babies, but wan't into crafts..so it was work/home/kids..lol..and no car..then..

So all those of you that are doing this and keeping up with your crafts whatever they may be..give yourselves a pat on the back..you deserve it..

Here are 2 more cards i have to share.. The one with the ornament is the ones i showed you that i used alchol inks on heavy glitter cs..aren't they purty!!..and always different results..
The other is MS snowflake punc-outs..
tfl...

Loves Ya


                                       

13 comments:

Mina said...

cant bear to count up how many cards I need but I know Im nowhere near what I need,these are fabulous...I love the simple layout they work so well and make stunning christmas cards
Mina xxx

Lori m said...

Everything is just beautiful!

Hugs, Lori m

Lori m said...

Everything is just beautiful!

Hugs, Lori m

BellaMio said...

Gorgeous!!! So beautiful to look at, you have really succeeded...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment, I really do appreciate them!

Hugs!

Donna said...

I can hardly keep up with all the gorgeous cards you are making!!! 100 cards??? You aren't making them all different are you????
Loves ya! {{hug}}

Barbara Godden said...

As usual they are both Fabulous.

Silje said...

Just so beautiful!! : )

You asked about the folded star at Stampartic - the star I've made there are from paperstrips 1cm (0,4inches) wide. The wider you make the paper strips the lomger paper you need. Have fun creating beautiful stars!

Lynn's Place said...

This is absolutely fabulous...tfs...always love visiting this site..

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty and I hear you when talking about how did we do it back then!?! Welcome to The Outlawz and Merry Christmas from Colleen and The Outlawz design team!

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

both cards are gorgeous, totally gorgeous Gail, love them :P) I lve the folders you used and the punches

Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful, your cards are so clean and crisp and so elegant.

Thank you for sharing the pretty cards for inspiration.

Hugs, Lori m

Darlene Gabriel said...

Very pretty - that ornament in gorgeous with the alcohol inks. I like the embossing on the 2nd card - very elegant.

Angie Bächi said...

Oh wow... you're soooooo diligent!!! And all of your cards are so so so cute (though I do not celebrate christmas, but I love your card designs!!!) REALLY Honey, you're so creative and full of beauty. All your passion shows in your creations. Wish you and your loved ones a blessed New Year! 1000 Hugs to you deary, LOVE YOU TOO :) Angie from the snow covered lil' Switzerland.