Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hello all

beautiful thurs. here..the snow is melting!!..lol.
I had a lovely weekend in Gr.Forks with my younger daught. She talked me into going for an overnight.
Wow i went nuts in joannes as i had a 60% coupon on one item off..then a 20% off total purchase..having printed out for my daught. also,..well needless to say i got some great deals..Sat. and then again on sun...lol

I finally found a jacket and boots there also..some c'mas gifts for my gr. daught's. and all in all a nice getaway.
Hopefully in the new Year will go again and maybe my older daught. can go also..

I made a few more cards for c'mas..as i said i looooove making c'mas cards..so hope you enjoy looking..and maybe i inspired you some..... the 4th. and 6th. cards i did my own backgrounds..just stamped different stamps (after stamping off once on scrap) then did a lot of sponging with different colors of distress inks..sprayed with glimmer mist...some heat embossing..fraying edges..and whatever turns your crank..just play and have fun..as it's always fun to see what comes out of it....tfl..

Loves Ya











                                    

3 comments:

Selina said...

Awesome cards Gail!

Barbara Godden said...

They are all Gorgeous I couldn't pick a favourite either.

Lynn's Place said...

These cards are just fabulous...the reindeer is my fave I think...adorable...tfs