Friday, November 18, 2011

2011 Christmas cards

O wow..are you ready for this!!!..i have been busy, busy.christmas cards are never a problem for me to make..i love christmas, and everything to do with it..my head is always full of christmas designs ..from cas to overboard..from cute to vintage..love it..

Please excuse my not so good photography this time round..the lite, or the camera or most likely >>>me were not co-operating..lol..
I hope you enjoy looking at my Christmasd art..as much as i enjoyed doing them..i have much more to make..and will share as i can..tfl

Loves Ya

























                            

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

The cards every single one is absolutely awesome...I see some casing happening here...tfs

cabio's craft corner said...

How can you be so productive Gail. I wish I can be like you!! I see some wonderful distressing and embellishment arrangement on some of your card yet others are simply gorgeous. I think you should use some of your cards to join some challenges as there are so many that are using 'Christmas' as the theme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio