Sunday, October 30, 2011

Treat Bags

We don't get any kids here where we live....i miss that.
I made 10 of these treat bags to take to Bingo tonight..as there is some of the gals with young-uns that i have watched grow up..so will give them out to them or the parents tonight.
I made the little pumpkin charms from shrink plastic..and put o rings on ..the boys can use them as zipper pulls and the girls as  charms..or i know a couple of my Grand-Daughters friends that i gave to put them hooked to their laces on their runners..
tfl.. And have a Booooo night tomorrow..

Loves Ya

                                 

5 comments:

Patti J said...

These are adorable, Gail, and I'm sure that your friends appreciated your thinking about their young'uns! We don't get trick or treaters either. I sort of miss them, but not enough to move back into town! lol...

Donna said...

Great treat bags Gail!
Love them!!

Mina said...

we only got two trick or treater this year Gail, I guess we will have to eat the rest lol...wow to your amazing treat bags...stunningly made and what a brill idea too
Mina xxx

Tracy said...

These are so cute, love the charms you made as well.
I would be sad not to get the young ones at my door as well.

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

these are great, I bet they were happy to get these cool goody bags