Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Outlawz Halloween Project

I love this cute little treat holder..i didn't have a treat to put in..(well i did, but.. well..it was just too tempting)..Soooo anyhoo..lol.i just put a little kraft bag ..distressed the edges with Black Soot.dyed a string with my black Copics..to tie around it..and stuck it in the hole.
This holds a thin box of smarties or a skinny bar i guess..Sry i didn't take a pic of the top but it's a hole..
I had a stamp of a humming bird, cut the beak down and curved it to make him a raven..lol..shined him up with versamark mank clear ep.
Dyed the peice of cheese cloth with orange Copic.
Pumkin is a digi.
The house is a Mikes..1.50 stamp..
The drippings are the icicle MS. punch..tfl
I made the spider and drew the web in the corner
Loves Ya

                      

11 comments:

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

great project Gail, lots of fun elements on it, that's cool TFS love ya

Mina said...

well treats are meant to be tempting Gail lol...brilliant idea brilliantly made...I love it
Mina xxx

Sherry Kushibab said...

I know what you mean about tempting treats - the only person they tempt is me because I usually finish them off before anyone sees them :) Thanks for visiting my blog, came over to check out all your lovely creations - this halloween one is particulary nice. Hugs to a fellow OL

Reflections from Granny said...

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for dropping by my blog, I just think your cards are terrific, really pretty yard too but sorry you lost the trees.

New follower to your blog also.

Hugs, Lori m

CuddlyBunny said...

This is so wonderful Gail! Layers and bits and additions ... so much to see on this one I love it!

... and it doesn't need a tempting treat inside ... it IS a tempting treat!

Barbara Godden said...

Very cool treat holder, had to giggle when you said the treat was too tempting. Great improvising too.

Linda said...

This is so awesome.. Such a great project.. Love it!! Hugs, linda

Guylou said...

What a beautiful creative project!!! Thanks for following me, I am now a follower of your blog! :)
Cheers!
Guylou

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Cute, cute, cute!
I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

DelightfullyCrazy said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!

Lori m said...

Sheesh helps if I get names right, Gail your projects are amazing, love that box. Hugs, Lori m