Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More Charms

This was a charm swap i was in.
Roni from Ink Stains puts them on..all hand-made.
When she returns them to us she includes the pin..how sweet is that!!.
Also a pic of the ones i made for the swaps.
I wore my pin attached to my scarf to bingo sunday night..and have 2 orders for  a pin with charms!!..so excited..these are fun to make..and usually you can use stuff you have from around the house..






I will be posting in my tutorials how i made mine..hopefuly next week if anyone is interested.
I have a big card order and charm order to do ..so am so busy with that..

tfl

Loves ya                           

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh this is adorable, no wonder you have orders for them I sure would be interested in a tutorial on how to make them. TFS.

Diane said...

Gail, thank you again for your visit to Paper Fashions Etc. this week. We loved having you stop in for our "Let's Celebrate Friends" week. Plus it gives us a chance to follow you to your blog and see what you are doing. Love these charms. I have a whole beading area in my craft room and would love making these. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks again for visiting Paper Creations Etc. Diane Noble

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

wow these are cool Gail, that's neat that you can make them from stuff you already have I would need the pieces to hook to stuff though , never ried anything like this. When you get a chance to do the tutorial will you please let me know so I can book mark it, and hopefully try this sometime, ty
also congrats on the orders, wtg girlfriend :)