Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good Morning!!

Well it's a cloudy, rainy, dreary day today.
So i am off to my fave lss in Steinbach. Sharon will be moving her store again. This time she bought the space, it will be on the Main drag..iam so happy for her.
Sharon is the most bubbly, helpful, awesome little gal..You can't help but buy when in her store..lol..

Also i get to shop a bit..i won 167.00 at Bingo sunday!!  whoo hoo..lol.

Will post another winning card later..I entered in a color challenge.. at the Crafters Cafe check it out..awesome challenges
http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/

Till later..stay dry, or warm, or cool, where ever on the map you are..lol..

Loves Ya

3 comments:

Shel Anderson said...

have fun in Steinbach and hope you find LOTS of goodies at Sharon's!

Angie B├Ąchi said...

Oh, Lucky you... Congrats for winning! I'm sure you spent it all in the shop of your dear friend :) I just wanted to tell you, that I added the Copic numbers now on my eyecandycrafts blog... sorry for the delay :( Wish you fun with all your new goodies :D, Huggies by Angie

Nicolchen said...

Hi Gail

Here is Nicole. You asked on my blog for the paper that I use for coloring. I used this here .

I hope I could help you :0)

Nicole