Monday, April 18, 2011

Magnolia Hilights Easter Challenge

I have entered the Magnolia Easter challenge.
The competition is fierce!!!.I almost pulled mine out..it's by voting..and as i can vote for my own..i know i will have at least 1..lolol..
Hubby says go for it..And i feel well, i had fun with my little Tilda's as always..so here they are..

The first is to be a project ..recipe follows..
The second is to be any full size image..these are all to be easter themes..tfl..




                           I smeared pink ink on glossy cs..then did a few swipes of olive ink.

                           Cut out the shape of a large egg. Used my nestie to cut an oval in the egg
                           and the little box
                           the egg is attached to.
                           The grass is made with the icicle punch.
                            I made teeny eggs and colored them.

                            Filled a cello bag with bubble gum eggs and  tied the bag
                            with a dble. bow.

                            Tilda is colored in copics.





                                              Full image DS-DP..Lots of layering with the egg.

                                              Colored in copics.  Made wee eggs and colored them

                                               And again the grass is  icicle punch.





                                                Side veiw..

I wish i could take better pics...but there you have it..tfl..
I hope i have given you some inspiration..Loves ya
                                                        

4 comments:

Mina said...

wow fabulous Gail, I love the egg its such a fantastic idea and so beautifully made...I was going to wish you luck with it but dont think you need it you have the talent instead
Mina xxx

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome cards, You should win hands down. your colouring is fabulous as usual and you always give me inspriation.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Beautiful cards Gail. I love seeing your creations and your wonderful colouring.

Alice Wertz said...

awww... these are super cute! beautiful cards!