Saturday, September 25, 2010

Top note idea #2

I seen something like this somewhere last year i think. But it had a crease down the center the way the tut. was..I was able to do this without the crease.
I know there is no chance in Hades the talented person will see my blog..lol..but just in case..the credit belongs to her.

Warning: The hands in this photo might be offensive to some.
               Veiwer discretion advised.

this is very light to show you how i lay the peice on the die. The strip is cut  8''x4''..scored at 2'' and 6''..fold at scores. Folde ends should be laid even just under where it cuts. Run through cb.

 You will get this>>

2 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so elegant looking - I have to try this technique - thanks for posting it.

Selina said...

made it.. turn out awesome.. thanks for tutorial